Daily Care LifeCome Care understands your concerns when it comes to securing the right care for yourself or your loved one. For many people, our at-home care is the best solution for continuing to enjoy life abundantly, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and loving relationships. There’s a good chance we could be right for you, too. We provide comprehensive and personalised home care for people who are unable to provide it for themselves, because of age, illness or disability. Our trained carers will visit you at home to assist you with the daily tasks you would like help with such as:
- Personal care, washing and grooming assistance
- Help with medication and prescriptions
- Help with shopping, cooking, laundry, housekeeping and other domestic chores.
- Caring companionship
- Support to medical appointments and social activities
- Help with a range of motion exercises
- Diet and food freshness monitoring
- Assistance with pet care and plants
- Assistance with oral hygiene, peg-tube feeding, catheter and continence care
- Support to sort out finances, benefits, bills and correspondences
- Provision of respite service so a family carer can have time off.
- Provision of care services through the night on a ‘sleeper night’ basis or “waking night” so that our carer is on duty throughout the night.
- Post-hospitalisation care
- Reablement and enablement support to get you back on your feet after a fall.
- Other services as and when required.
Our service schedules are flexible and tailored to meet your specific needs. Care visits may range from 30 minutes to an hour or even live-in care. We are happy to meet with you to discuss your specific needs, as well as share information about our services and professional Carers and Support Workers. You are in control; we will listen carefully to your desires and build your care or support plan around your specific needs. If you’re considering temporary or other long-term elderly, adult or children care and support options, please talk to us first on 020 3393 7048