LifeCome Care is a fast-growing Health and Social Care organisation providing quality care for children, adults (18+), the elderly and those with dementia or learning disabilities in the privacy of their home. We provide reliable, person centered care and support so that clients can maintain their independence, dignity and a good quality of life. An integral part of our service also includes a variety of services such as; return from hospital care, daily care, support, respite and holiday cover as well as live in care support.
We have on-going vacancies for Care and Nursing staff as well as administrative and supervisory positions. Please click on the applicable tabs to be redirected to our current vacancies.
We believe in providing growth and development opportunities for our employees, and proactively encourage internal progression. We value our employees’ contributions and are continually looking for ways to nurture talent.Some of the benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Full training will be provided to all levels of experience to the successful candidates
- Ongoing free training to undertake funded QCF Level 2 - 5 qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Mileage allowance paid to help towards petrol and running cost of car
- 28 days holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Vouchers and discounted tickets for socials such as movie, restaurants, leisure centres
- Obtain qualifications whilst you work and great opportunity for career progression to senior positions within the organisation
- Flexible working hours that can suit your availability and offer continuity