LifeCome Care provides comprehensive and safe support to enable individuals to live as independently as possible within the community. We provide support in a range of settings: Community, Home, Day Centres and Supported Living.
We provide support to help you to make your own decisions and choice and become part of the community.
We can provide support to:
- Maintain physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Develop daily living skills
- Help with budgeting and managing finances
- Help to maintain a tenancy
- Access community services
- Manage and action correspondences
- Assist with benefit applications
- Prompt and encourage grooming
- Assistance with medication
Our trained and experienced Support Workers enable individuals to enjoy their personal interests whether it is music, dancing, films, cooking, gardening, travel, trains, sports, photography, computers etc.
Please, consult us.