LifeCome Care provides comprehensive and safe support to enable individuals to live as independently as possible within the community. We provide support in a range of settings: Community, Home, Day Centres and Supported Living.
We provide support to help you to make your own decisions and choice and become part of the community.
We can provide support to:
- Maintain physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Develop daily living skills
- Help with budgeting and to manage finances
- Help to maintain tenancy
- Access community services
- Manage and action correspondences
- Assist with benefit applications
- Prompt and encourage grooming
- Assistance with medication
Our trained and experienced Support Workers enable individuals to enjoy their personal interests whether it is music, dancing, films, cooking, gardening, travels, trains, sports, photography, computers etc.