Live-in care and support LifeCome Care’s live-in care service provides a “worry-free alternative” to residential and nursing homes; giving you the personal service you deserve. Our dedicated and comprehensively trained Carers provide a range of tailored live-in care services all across the country. Our Carers enable your independence by bridging the gap between what you can do for yourself and what you can’t do. Our live-in care service also affords family members peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that their relatives are well looked after; are comfortable and well fed. Family members have the assurance that their loved ones are not lonely, afraid or at risk of fall and that they have a dedicated companion with them at all times 24/7. LifeCome Care‘s live-in care service offers:
- Full time care provided by an experienced and well-trained Carer who lives in your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A care plan tailored to your needs
- Ongoing and extensive assistance with daily living tasks such as shopping; cooking; laundry; housekeeping and other domestic chores.
- Help with all aspects of personal care to ensure you or your loved one well-being and comfort throughout the day and night.
- Help to transfer and assist in and out of bed.
- Helping you or your loved one to get out and about to appointments and social activities.
- Support to sort out finances, benefits, bills and correspondences
- Care, support and companionship
There is no real limit to what your live-in Carer can help you with. Our Carers are trained to provide specialist assistance with oral hygiene, peg-tube feeding, catheter, continence, insulin, nebuliser etc. We also know that your needs or wishes may change, and we are very happy to review the care at regular intervals and to make changes as and when you require them. LifeCome Care guarantees that you will never be left without care and will have the same Carer all the time. Live-in Support LifeCome Care provides live-in support for adults and younger people all across the country. We specialise in delivering highest quality support to individuals of all ages including those with Sensory Impairment, High Level Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone, Cancer, Parkinson’s, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour. We will match you with a CRB checked, fully inducted, trained and regularly supervised Personal Support Assistant (PA). Our experienced PA provides you or your loved one with safety, privacy, companionship and emotional support. They are devoted to your safety and wellbeing and would assist you or your loved one with a range of everyday tasks including getting in and out of bed; driving; washing; dressing; personal care; shopping; cooking; cleaning and general household tasks. Our PAs provide a complete lifestyle support enabling you maintain your ideal social and leisure life. Long Term or Temporary Assistance Our goal is to support you in the life choices that you make. Both our live-in care and live-in support service could be a long term or a temporary solution to your needs. We could help you:
- Whilst recovering from an illness
- Emergency cover for a full time family or paid Carer
- Holiday or respite cover for family Carers
- Palliative (End of Life) care and support